Saturday, February 20, 2010

Kaddisfly - Discography (2002-2007)


I love this band. I really fucking adore this band. My inner eight year-old suddenly bursts forth in a frenzy of adventurous glee and seafaring surmise every time I spin Set Sail the Prairie; and whenever I hear Buy Our Intention..., a slightly younger conjectured child shows himself still, with that same gleeful expression eclipsing his face, but now with a newfound sense of green-thumbed innocence. Kaddisfly, to me, are a denouement, wrought from the idea that music can possess its own spirit, with no fear of undending ambition.

However pretentious and schoolgirl-like I may sound, Kaddisfly are the only band that, after years of listening and loving, still incite me to explore their wondrous world.

2002 - Humania @192
2003 - Did You Know People Can Fly? @192
2005 - Buy Our Intention; We'll Buy You a Unicorn @V0: Part 1 & Part 2
2006 - The Four Seasons @V2

Note: Apparently I don't know how to properly zip albums with the words "sail" or "prairie" in them, so the posting of this band's most recent opus has been delayed by way of God paying me back for all those nights of faking altruism to impress women. --But I'm not taking "Discography (2002-2007)" out of this post's title because I'm laz--I mean, because for some reason I can't. Yes, Blogger is the only one to blame here.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, part two of Set Sail... is fucked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello.2005 - Buy Our Intention Well Buy You a Unicorn part1's track 3 & 5 is corrupted.could you fix it?thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete